LRI offers assessment solutions that provide critical information to organizations in selecting the right people for the right job and developing them as contributors to the success of the organization. The assessment information provided to clients is used for prescreening, job matching, onboarding, coaching, managing performance, team development, succession planning, and employee engagement. All of the assessments are designed to maximize the potential of each employee for a highly engaged workforce. The last century was known as the industrial age, this century is the information age and assessment information along with other information from the resume and interview process can be leveraged to make more effective decisions about people.
Benefits of using Assessments
- Selecting people most likely to succeed in a job
- Accelerating time for people to become fully productive in a new role
- Improving alignment and communication between managers and employees
- Reducing workforce conflict and improving employee satisfaction
- Maximizing each employee’s contribution to the organization
- Reducing employee absenteeism and turnover
- Reducing frequency and cost of theft
- Increasing sales performance and customer loyalty
- Identifying strengths of managers and employees as well as areas of improvement
- Enabling strategic workforce management and succession planning
- Increasing overall workforce capability, productivity and agility
At LRI we support your pre-screening and job matching requirements, on-boarding and retention needs, the managing and maximizing of employee performance including leadership and teams as well as workforce and succession planning. Below is a study which provides research on the most valuable uses of assessments. Those organizations that are best in their industry class make use of assessments a common practice to support high performance.