Employee engagement levels in organizations remain dangerously low with 50-70% of workers in the U.S. disengaged. Organizations that successfully engage their employees and customers experience a 240% boost in performance-related business outcomes on average. Knowing how engaged your staff is and putting an action plan into place can increase the performance of the company.
Benefits of assessment in Organizations development
- Understand the levels of employee engagement
- Compares your company's level of engagement with the national average
- Awareness of satisfaction with employment
- Understanding of satisfaction with manager
- Identifies the strengths of your organization for engagement and the opportunity to improve employee engagement
Click on each link below to read more about Organization:
Top Five Strategies for Motivating and Retainng Top Employees
Fostering a Culture of Engagement
The following assessment tool can be used in understanding employee engagement in the Organization:
Workplace Engagement Survey (WES)
Our Workplace Engagement Survey™ (WES) measures the degree to which your employees connect with their work and feel committed to the organization and its goals. This gives you and your management team a detailed view of what influences engagement across all of your workforce segments and how your employees compare statistically to the overall working population.